Configurable data from Moravia are available to the pCon Community. Request the data from the German manufacturer of products for securing and highlighting traffic routes via pCon.login and use them your pCon applications.
MORAVIA has been developing and distributing products for securing and highlighting traffic routes since 1952. These include product lines such as impact protection, mirrors, barrier posts, speed bumps and floor markings.
Our ram protection division stands for an extensive, TUV-approved program marketed under the BLACK BULL brand:
- Different railing variants
- Bollards 76 and 108 mm Ø (fixed and movable)
- Different bollards 90 – 273 mm Ø (fixed, movable, rotatable)
- Shelf protection planks (three variants)
- Collision protection elements
For the pCon community, there are now two versions of the impact protection railing available in fixed and flexible design including underride protection as well as various impact protection brackets of different heights and widths.