The EasternGraphics GmbH websites and their use are exclusively subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Copyright 2019 EasternGraphics GmbH
All rights are reserved by EasternGraphics GmbH. All contents (e.g. text, images, graphics, videos, sound, animations) of these websites are subject to copyright and protected by other intellectual property rights. Copying or changing the websites or making them accessible to third parties for commercial purposes or just for forwarding them is prohibited. In particular, it is prohibited to copy, reproduce or disseminate the content provided on these websites without the prior written consent of EasternGraphics GmbH.
Our websites may contain names and trademarks protected by law. The rights to the names and/ or trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. No license is granted by the publication of the names and trademarks on our website.
The information contained in these websites has been selected with utmost care. Despite our efforts, however, it is possible that errors may occur. We assume no liability for the topicality, accuracy and completeness of the information provided on these websites.
We also disclaim any responsibility or liability for information created or published by third parties which can be accessed via a hyperlink (link) from our websites. We expressly state that we have no influence whatsoever on the text of the link, the design, the infringement, if any, of existing rights, also with regard to trademarks or titles, and the contents of the linked sites. For this reason, we expressly distance ourselves from all contents of the websites that can be accessed via links from our websites.
We disclaim all liability for direct, indirect, special or other damage arising out of or related to the use of our websites or of any website linked thereto. We also disclaim liability for loss of profit, business interruption or loss of programs or data. The exclusion of liability will not apply to personal injury or to damage caused by willful intent or gross negligence.
We reserve the right to change the content of our websites and of the information and data provided thereon at any time and without notice.
Data Privacy Statement
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Please find below information on the personal data that is collected when our website is used. Personal data is all data related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, IP, user behavior.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address adding the words „the data protection officer“ (“der Datenschutzbeauftragte”).
(3) If you contact us via email or a contact form, we will store the data provided by you (your email address, and, as the situation may be, your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We will delete any data collected in this context after their storage is no longer required, or we restrict their processing if any statutory storage obligations apply.
(4) If we use the service of service providers for individual functions of the services offered by us or if we wish to use your data for marketing purposes, we will inform you in detail about the related processes. We will also inform you about the criteria according to which the duration of the storage is determined.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
– right to obtain information,
(2) In addition you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collecting personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website solely for information, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, only the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server will be collected. If you want to view our website, we will collect the following data, which are required from a technical point of view to show you our website and to guarantee the stability and security (legal basis: Article 6 (1) sentence 1 point f of the GDPR):
- IP address
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are placed on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you have used and through which the site placing the cookie (here: us) obtains certain information. Cookies are not able to execute programs or to place viruses on your computer. Their purpose is to enhance the overall user-friendliness and efficiency of the Internet services offered.
(3) Using cookies:
a) This website uses the following types of cookies with the following scope and functions:
- transient cookies (see b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically erased when you close your browser. This, in particular, includes session cookies. They store a so-called session ID which various queries of your browser can be assigned to one and the same session. Thus your computer can be recognized if you return to our website. The session cookies are erased, when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are erased automatically after a defined period of time which may vary from one cookie to another. You can erase the cookies with your browser’s security settings anytime.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your needs, for example you can refuse to accept third party cookies or any cookies at all. Please note that, as a consequence, you may not be able to use all functions of the website.
f) The Flash-cookies used are not recorded by your browser records but by your flash plug-in. In addition we use HTML5 storage objects that are placed on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of which browser you use and have no automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the processing of the flash-cookies, you must install the appropriate browser add-on. You can avoid the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend to regularly delete manually your cookies and your browsing history.
§ 4 Use of social media plugins
(2) We have no influence over the data collected and the processing operations performed, nor do we have knowledge of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, or storage periods. We also have no information regarding erasure of data collected by plugin providers.
(3) The plugin provider stores the information it collects about you as a user profile, which it uses for advertising and market research purposes and/or to tailor its website to the needs of users. In particular, this analysis is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to serve relevant advertising and in order to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to opt out of the creation of these user profiles, but to exercise this right you must refer to the plugin provider. We provide the plugins to enable you to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of plugins is Article 6(1) sentence 1 (f) of the GDPR.
(4) The data will be passed on regardless of whether or not you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged into that account. If you are logged in to an account with the plugin provider, the data collected on our website will be directly linked with that account. If the button is activated you click on it and e.g. link to the page, the plugin provider will also store this information in your user account and inform your contacts publicly. We recommend that you log out regularly after using social networks, especially before activating a button, as this will prevent your actions being linked to your profile with the plugin provider.
(5) For further information regarding the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by the plugin provider, please see the privacy statements of those providers as specified below. Here you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and settings you can use to protect your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the individual plug-in-providers and URL with their data privacy statements:
Facebook adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
b) Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, U.S.A.; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de. Google adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
c) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, U.S.A.; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
d) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, U.S.A.; https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 5 Embedding of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos into our online offer that are stored at https://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These videos are embedded in „extended privacy mode“ which means that no data concerning you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only if you play the videos, the data specified in paragraph 2 hereof will be transmitted. We have no influence over this data transmission.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube is notified that you have accessed the relevant the page of our website. In this case the data specified under § 3 of this Statement is also transmitted. This happens regardless of whether or not you have a YouTube account or are logged into such account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly linked with your account. If you do not want the data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button.
YouTube stores your data as a user profile, which it uses for advertising and market research purposes and/or to tailor its website to the needs of users. In particular, this analysis is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to serve relevant advertising and in order to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to opt out of the creation of these user profiles, but on order to exercise this right you must refer to YouTube.
(3) For further information regarding the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by YouTube, please see the privacy statement. Here you will also find further information about your rights and settings you can use to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data in locations including the USA and adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 6 Use of the blog functions
(1) You can make public commentaries in our blog, where we publish various posts regarding topics that are related tour activities. Your commentaries will be published together with the user name you have provided. We recommend you to use a pseudonym and not your real names. Providing a user name and an email address is required, any further information is optional. If you make a commentary, we will continue to store your IP address. We must store it in order to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in the event of the publication of unlawful contents. We need your email address in order to contact you if a third party criticizes your commentary as being unlawful. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 point b and f of the GDPR. The comments are checked before publication and we reserve the right to delete commentaries that are criticized by third parties as being unlawful.
§ 7 Use of our forum
(1) If you wish to read or actively participate in our forum, you must register by providing your email address, a password selected by you and a user name that you may freely select. You are not obliged to give your real name, using a pseudonym is possible. We verify the registration manually and confirm the successful registration (Only registered manufacturers can access the forum).
If the registration is not successful, we will automatically delete any and all data entered.
(2) If you register a forum account, we will store, in addition to your registration data, all information in the forum provided by you, such as public statements, contributions to the message board, friendships, private messages etc until your deregistration, so as to be able to operate the Forum. The legal basis is Article 6 Abs. 1 sentence 1 point f of the GDPR.
(3) If you delete your account, your public statements, in particular forum postings, will remain visible to all readers. Your account, however, can no longer be accessed. Any other data will be deleted.
§ 8 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can also be subscribed to our newsletter, in which we provide information about our current offers.
(2) We use the “double opt-in” procedure for subscriptions to our newsletter. This means that after you sign up, we send an email to the email address provided by you asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. We also store the IP addresses from which you sign up and confirm, and the date of subscription and confirmation. The purpose hereof is to verify your subscription and to enable us to clarify any misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only obligatory information in order to receive the newsletter is your email address. After you have confirmed, we store your email address so that we can send you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is Article 6(1) sentence 1 (a) of the GDPR.
(4) You may withdraw your consent at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You may declare your withdrawal by clicking on the link you find in every newsletter email, via this form on the website, via email to [email@example.com] or by sending a notification to the contact date provided in the “Contact” section.
§ 9 Google Analytics
Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating the users’ use of our online services offered, compiling reports on the activities within these online services offered and for providing to us further services in connection with the use of these online services offered and the internet usage. In this process, pseudonymized use profiles of the users may be generated on the basis of the processed data.
We use Google Analytics only with activated IP anonymization. This means that Google masks the IP address of the users within the Member States of the European Union or in other contracting parties to the Agreement of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. Google will not associate the IP address transmitted by the users’ browsers with any other data held by Google.
The users may refuse the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on their browser software. Furthermore the users can prevent Google’s collection and processing of data generated by the cookie and that are related to their use of the online services offered as well as their processing by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
Further information on the use of data for marketing purposes by Google, settings and options to objection can be found on the following Google websites:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners („How Google uses information from sites or apps that use Google’s services“), https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads („How Google uses data in advertising“), https://www.google.de/settings/ads („Managing information used by Google for displaying ads“) and https://www.google.com/ads/preferences („Control the ads you see“).
§ 10 Use of data distribution (pCon.update/pCon.login)
We need your personal data in order to make the data distribution available to you. Your personal data will be sent to the manufacturer selected by you and whose data you request and to the competent Eastern Graphics distribution partner in order to verify whether or not you are entitled to request such data.
If and to the extent transferring your personal data to another third party is required, such transfer will be transferred to third parties that are obliged to keep your personal data secret.
EasternGraphics has the right to use personal data also for audit, research and analysis purposes, and in order to conduct and improve the data distribution. Any data concerning your use of the data distribution (your identification data and the data of your updates) will be sent to the manufacturer selected by you.
Please note that you are not obliged to enter to your personal data and/or to make it available to us. However, you cannot use the data distribution (pcon.update) unless you make available you personal data that must be entered into the form to EasternGraphics and unless you give your consent to this Data Privacy statement.
§ 11 Contact requests
You can contact us via the contact form or directly by sending us an email. During your first contact, we will store the data provided by you (your email address, and, as the case may be, your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We may pass on your request to our competent distribution partner who is obliged to keep your personal data secret and we who will then contact you directly.
We erase the data collected in this context after the storage is no longer required, or we restrict the processing if there are any statutory storage obligations.
§ 12 Embedding of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to present interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to make convenient use of the map functions.
(2) When you visit the website, Google is notified that you have accessed the relevant page on our website. The data specified in section 3 of this statement will also be sent. This happens regardless of whether or not you have a Google account or are logged into such account. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly linked with your account. If you do not want the data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a user profile, which it uses for advertising and market research purposes and/or to tailor its website to the needs of users. In particular, this analysis is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to serve relevant advertising and in order to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to opt out of the creation of these user profiles, but to exercise this right you must refer to Google.
(3) For further information regarding the purpose and scope of the collection and processing of data by Google, please see Google’s privacy statement. Here you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and settings you can use to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. Google processes your personal data in locations including the USA and adheres to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§ 13 Embedding of Google Fonts
We use the external fonts of Google Fonts. When you visit our website, the required fonts will be loaded on your browser cache so that the texts and fonts are displayed correctly on our website.
When you visit our website, the usual information, in particular your IP address and the referrer URL, is transmitted to a server of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043. For further information visit
We will not pass on the personal data to any further third party without your written consent unless this is required by legal regulations.