About the blogThis is the blog for the free 3d design software pCon.planner and the online catalog portal pCon.catalog, which offers many 3d models and materials for free download.
Follow the blog
Posts / Comments
- 3D Consultancy Tool for Architects and Planners
Customers want customized solutions – across all industries. With possibility more…
posted on September 21, 2017
- Virtual Reality Showcase
If you believe the data from the U.S. market research more…
posted on September 19, 2017
- On and Offline with Alias Configurable Data – Now Available in the pCon.catalog
Working environments, employee needs, communication methods – all have evolved more…
posted on October 12, 2017
- Store Window Design – Convincing Peeks Inside Shopping Worlds
A shop window is able to achieve a lot. More more…
posted on October 5, 2017
- Digital Interior Day – Innovation Conference of the Home & Living Industry
Innovation warranty and feel-good spot: the home and living industry more…
posted on September 28, 2017
- How to solve display and performance problems in pCon.planner
The pCon.planner as a 3D application needs appropriate resources to more…
posted on December 12, 2017
- Office trends – initiated and admired by millennials
With the new era joining the workforce (and smoothly dominating more…
posted on December 5, 2017
- Planning Room Acoustics with pCon and CadnaR
The noise level too high, speech intelligibility too low – more…
posted on November 29, 2017
- More depth in your planning – That’s how it works
Materials are the key… for an appealing, realistic and vivid more…
posted on November 21, 2017
- Color for Your Conference Rooms: roomours Presentation Tools
Independent designs with humorous names: Munich based roomours brings color more…
posted on November 16, 2017
- in High-quality computer, low-quality display?
by Blake Wilson on December 4, 2017
- in 3 Tips for Rendering Interiors
by Bobby Saint on December 2, 2017
- in New products for interior designers
by Bhanwarlalji on November 29, 2017
- in Store Window Design – Convincing Peeks Inside Shopping Worlds
by Angela Campbell on November 27, 2017
- in More depth in your planning – That’s how it works
by render on November 23, 2017
- 3D Consultancy Tool for Architects and Planners
- (+) 2017 (64)
- (+) 2016 (82)
- (+) 2015 (86)
- (+) 2014 (39)
- (+) 2013 (26)
- (+) 2012 (31)
- (+) 2011 (81)
- (+) 2010 (31)
We on Facebook
Category Archives: Technical Information
The pCon.planner as a 3D application needs appropriate resources to work smoothly: it need processor power, memory and also a certain amount of graphics memory. Although you meet the recommended hardware requirements, sometimes there can be display and / or performance issues when working with the room planner. Read what you can do about it.
The first patch of Version 7.2 of our 3D room planning software is now available!
The window that pops up when you open pCon.planner is no advertisement – it invites you to update to the latest version of our interior design software. The patch improves the overall performance of pCon.planner and fixes more…
Update: The problem is fixed and the upload of videos to Impress is working again. You can now present your projects again without restriction. Due to some technical modifications by YouTube, Impress is experiencing problems when adding videos to presentations … more…
When you opened your pCon.planner today a message showed up: “An update is available!” Take your chance now to get the latest version of the pCon.planner including new functions like the wall objects catalog or the package of construction elements.
Simply click on the request „Download now“ to start the upload procedure!
As of now you can download the new pCon.planner 7.1. It comes with a lot of new functions to simplify your work process. We have outlined four important features below. If you want to read more on pCon.planner 7.1 as well as its new functions and improvements, please have a look at our website or the document “New features in pCon.planner 7.1”.
If you are user of our online presentation service Impress and the upload of certain files regularly stops, it could be due to the settings of your browser security system. In this post we are going to present a solution to the problem.
If you used 3D Warehouse from within the pCon.planner during the last few days, you might have been confronted with the following message that also comes with little constraints in the use of 3D warehouse: But don’t panic. We have … more…
In consultation with our support team we would like to answer common questions regarding pCon.planner.
- Who can help me with problems related to the software?
- Do you run any courses for working with pCon.planner?
- Does pCon.planner also work in the Mac systems and with Mac OS X?
- Where can I find accessories or 3D models to complete my planning work?
- Can I optimize the performance of pCon.planner?
The pCon.planner 6.0 has been released already 6 years ago. Today’s release of the new version 7.0 leads into the future of 3D room planning. The pCon.planner 7 comes with a design that feels both new and trusted. There are many new features in our release. We would like to present you some highlights subsequently: more…