pCon.planner 6.5 PRO and ME version online

pCon.planner 6.5 PRO and ME version online pCon.planner 6.5 PRO and ME version online
You can now obtain the PRO and ME version of the pCon.planner 6.5 via pCon.update or the EasternGraphics Forum.

As usual, the auto update will be active a few days after the release of the respective versions as download.
We will inform you as soon as the automatic update is activated.

This entry was posted in Room Planning, Technical Information. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to pCon.planner 6.5 PRO and ME version online

1. January 5, 2013 at 1:52 pm green800 says:

I NEED PCON-PLANNER PRO,BUT NO SALED

• January 7, 2013 at 9:44 am Anna says:

Hello,

to get information on how to purchase pCon.planner PRO, please contact one of our partners.
      Here is an overview of our partners: http://pcon-planner.com/en/about-us.html

Best regards
      Anna

2. January 8, 2013 at 9:42 am Peter says:

I notice that the Bene furniture is available in dwg for release 2012, I am running R2013 64bit and can not download the dwg files because of this. Also I would prefer the files to be in Revit format is this available or will it be soon? PLEEEASE!!!

• January 8, 2013 at 4:48 pm Anna says:

Hello Peter,

I just wrote you an email concerning your comment.

Best regards
      Anna

3. June 11, 2014 at 5:54 pm Cedric says:

I got the ME version of pCon Planner via my supplier Sinetica. I also got their OFML data, but I am not able to see the ‘subscription’ page in my pCon update portal account to request the OFML data from my other suppliers? Contact page also shows contact details of Sinetica… How can I do this?

• June 12, 2014 at 4:46 pm Anna says:

Hello Cedric,

You’ve got a marketing account for the pCon.update portal, which means you can only get OFML data by one manufacturer with that account. However, there are ways to get data by your other suppliers as well.

I will forward your request to my colleagues from EasternGraphics Benelux. They will contact you soon and help you find the suitable solution.

Best regards,
      Anna

4. November 19, 2016 at 8:18 pm Josep Olle Alari says:

Queremos acceder a sus catálogos

5. May 5, 2017 at 10:52 am Bruce says:

What is the different between Standard Version, ME & Pro?

• May 8, 2017 at 8:45 am Pauline says:

Hello,

The standard version is the free version of our room planning software. The PRO version has additional features and allows you to configure objects with the help of OFML data from hundreds of manufacturers. The ME is a markting version of our software, focusing on the use of data from one particular manufacturer.

You can find more general information about the planner at http://pCon-planner.com/en

Thanks!